It’s almost that time- a happy new year from Grizzly Sales Force! The new year holiday brings cherished moments with friends and family, a bit of vacation time, a glass or two of champagne, and another year of opportunities. The successful entrepreneur doesn’t look ahead and see the next 365 as a mountain to climb, but rather a ladder reaching to the heights of unmatched success. We’ve consulted our team of winners here at Grizzly Sales Force and compiled the ultimate list of advice for a successful 2019.
- Network, network, network. Take a moment to wish all of your colleagues and mentors a happy new year and see where the conversation blossoms.
- Grow your team this year, even if it’s only by one.
- Set at least three meaningful, long term goals. Any successful entrepreneur knows how to set a goal but setting a goal that takes more than a couple of weeks to achieve is where the struggle lies. Think about the entire year ahead, and ask yourself “where do I want to be at the end of 2019?”
- Connect with the human aspect of your business. It is easy to plant yourself behind a computer and dive into numbers and quotes each day, but every successful entrepreneur knows the importance of checking in with their customers and team members.
- Re-inspire your work and clarify your vision.
- Never become complacent.
- Create a new game plan. Each new year brings change, so a 5-year plan is a thing of the past. Outline your plans and goals for 2019 and start with number 1.
- Keep an eye on the industry. Watch your competitors and focus on industry trends.
- Don’t expect immediate success. The path of an entrepreneur is winding, not linear- success truly comes to those who wait.
- Tear down your minimums and raise your expectations. As a successful entrepreneur, it is imperative that you do more than you did yesterday.
- Plan a vacation. It is easy to fall into the crazy routine of business, and before you know it you’ve made it to Christmas 2019 without a single day off. Take a mental break, and set a vacation date as a motivator.
- Pinch a few pennies in 2019. Running a business is hard, start the new year with strong financial habits.
- Up your professional game through your wardrobe.
- Remember to take care of yourself and your mental health- you are the head of your business, keep it sharp.
- Give your LinkedIn a makeover. LinkedIn is your prime networking tool, do not let it slack.
- Pursue a new social media option for your business. The world of social media
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help in 2019, no entrepreneur can handle the weight of the world alone.
From all of us here at Grizzly Sales Force, we wish you a year full of happiness.